Mark A. Eisenberg
Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Attorney in Madison, Wisconsin
Mark A. Eisenberg
Tel:608.256.8356 | 608.256.8356
- J.D., DePaul University, 1983
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1977
- Illinois, 1983
- Wisconsin, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1988
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1983
- United States Supreme Court, 1989
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Dane County Bar Association
- Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Licensed in Wisconsin & Illinois
Mark A Eisenberg
As one of the founding members of Eisenberg Law, Mark A. Eisenberg has been with the law firm since its inception in 1983 and brings over 30 years of experience in criminal defense law, personal injury defense, family / divorce law, civil litigation, and drunk driving defense in the State of Wisconsin. He currently serves as a senior partner at Eisenberg Law Offices, S.C.
Mark’s education began with receiving his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin. He earned his law degree from DePaul University in Chicago and returned to Wisconsin. After starting his practice, Mark earned a reputation as one of Madison’s Best Lawyers.
Mark has lived in Wisconsin most of his life. He spent six years in Illinois, where he was a high school Speech teacher and basketball coach prior to going to law school. He still remains active in that area. Mark was certified by the National Football League Players Association to represent players in the National Football League from 2008 to 2014.
Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Attorney at Law – Successful Case History
Mark Eisenberg has brought great success to the firm regarding Wisconsin personal injury and criminal defense cases that he has handled. He has negotiated millions of dollars in settlements for his clients with personal injury claims.
Wisconsin Sexual Assault Attorney & Criminal Defense
Mark Eisenberg also has successfully defended clients on numerous criminal cases, including battery, drug offenses, homicide, theft, forgery, sexual assault, child sexual assault, and rape. He has successfully defended clients on numerous criminal cases in both state and federal court. Currently, he has successfully challenged the unconscious drunk driver statute. He also has pending in the court of appeals challenges to dog searches.
Family & Divorce Attorney Wisconsin
Mark Eisenberg has worked on a variety of Wisconsin family & divorce cases involving child support and custody issues, property division, maintenance, alimony, and paternity. Eisenberg Law Offices stays up-to-date with the latest divorce laws so that your family gets the superior legal representation that they deserve.
Mark Eisenberg is licensed to practice law in the State Courts of Illinois and Wisconsin. He has also practiced in the State Courts of Arizona, Florida, Iowa and New York. He has practiced in Federal Court in California, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Texas, and Wisconsin. He is a member of the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th, 8th and 9th circuits.