Case Result – Bike Accident Personal Injury Settlement
October 2011 – An Edgerton Wisconsin boy was riding his bicycle in a cross-walk in Edgerton when a work van failed to stop and struck the little boy. As a result of the impact, our client sustained a severe traumatic brain injury.
The individual who caused the accident had policy limits of $1 million. Our client’s family had $200,000.00 of underinsured coverage. The case was settled for the policy limits of $1.2 million.
The driver of the work van originally argued that he was not at fault and the 6-year-old boy darted out in front of him. Eisenberg Law Offices, S.C. filed a lawsuit and was able to convince the insurance carriers that the driver of the work van was in fact responsible for the accident.
The boy’s parents also recovered damages for their loss of society and companionship.
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, contact Eisenberg Law to speak with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney to discuss your case.
RECENT CASE RESULTS
Eisenberg Law has successfully represented our clients in thousands of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases during our 30-plus years in business.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- 6 Facts About Wisconsin Personal Injury Law | Eisenberg Law
- Example Of Unlawful OWI Stops In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Car Crash Statute of Limitations Is Three Years
- Ignition Interlock Device | OWI in Wisconsin
- Q And A With A Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
- Getting A Second Option For Car Accident Injuries