Child Sexual Assault Charges Dismissed
Attorney Stephen J. Eisenberg of Eisenberg Law Offices, S.C. represented a Sun Prairie man who was charged in 2014 with 3 counts of child sexual assault that allegedly occurred in 2009. Attorney Eisenberg was able to obtain information that the 12 year old child had previously advised authorities in 2010 that she had never been assaulted.
Further, Attorney Eisenberg hired a nationally recognized expert experienced in conducting cognitive graphic interviews of children. The expert reviewed the records and was prepared to testify that the interview of the child was suggestive, leading, and conducted in a manner in which the child was easily led astray and provided misinformation to authorities.
After extensive pretrial argument, the ADA became convinced that the State could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt and all charges against Eisenberg’s client were dismissed.
RECENT CASE RESULTS
Eisenberg Law has successfully represented our clients in thousands of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases during our 30-plus years in business.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- 6 Facts About Wisconsin Personal Injury Law | Eisenberg Law
- Example Of Unlawful OWI Stops In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Car Crash Statute of Limitations Is Three Years
- Ignition Interlock Device | OWI in Wisconsin
- Q And A With A Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
- Getting A Second Option For Car Accident Injuries