Eisenberg Law Free Consultation | WI Personal Injury Case
Gain An Understanding Of Your Personal Injury Case With a No Obligation Free Consultation
Anytime a person is injured as a result of another person’s negligence, there is a possibility of obtaining compensation for the injuries through a personal injury case. Many of these cases involve settlement offers from insurance companies, but those offers are sometimes much lower than what the injured party could receive if they had proper legal representation.
Too many people shy away from reaching out to a personal injury attorney because they think that they can’t afford it. In reality, personal injury attorneys, including those at Eisenberg Law Offices work on a contingent basis – we do not get paid unless you receive a settlement or judgment in your favor.
Another reason people don’t consider legal help is simply a lack of knowledge; they don’t know that they have a personal injury case or that they have a case that deserves a larger settlement than what is being offered.
Our free consultation can help address all of these issues.
What You Can Expect From A Free Consultation At Eisenberg Law Offices
We offer free consultations to all potential clients because we think it’s important that you have a full understanding of your legal situation before you make any decisions. During a consultation, we can answer your questions to help you understand the compensation process and can provide guidance on what your case is really worth or discuss your chances of obtaining a settlement offer.
The more prepared you are for this consultation, the better. Complete documentation related to the case and your injuries will help our attorneys understand the situation and the nuances of the case, which helps us provide a complete explanation of your legal options. Any and all of the following documentation should be brought to the meeting to help us develop an understanding of the situation:
- Accident/police reports
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Communications from insurance companies or other parties involved in the accident
- Bills and invoices related to property damage
- Bills and invoices for medical treatment and prescriptions.
- Communications between you and your employer regarding your inability to work due to the accident and/or injuries sustained.
- Your personal insurance information.
- Power of attorney documents, if you are meeting with us on behalf of someone else.
- Notes containing your recollection of the accident and any challenges you have faced in the aftermath.
- Health insurance information.
- Your automobile insurance information.
This information will help the attorney determine if recovery is an option, which compensation avenues are available to you, what kinds of damages you will be able to recover, and in what amounts. If the injury has prevented you from working, for example, you may be able to recover compensation for lost wages.
At the end of the free consultation, you will have a good understanding of your legal options and will have learned a bit about our attorneys and whether or not you want to proceed with Eisenberg Law Offices representing you in a personal injury case. All of our consultations are completely confidential and come with no obligation to retain us.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Law Firm
Eisenberg Law Offices has been representing clients in Wisconsin personal injury cases for over 35 years. We have experience in a wide range of cases including, but not limited to:
- Auto, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Bike and boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death cases
RECENT CASE RESULTS
Eisenberg Law has successfully represented our clients in thousands of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases during our 30-plus years in business.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- 6 Facts About Wisconsin Personal Injury Law | Eisenberg Law
- Example Of Unlawful OWI Stops In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Car Crash Statute of Limitations Is Three Years
- Ignition Interlock Device | OWI in Wisconsin
- Q And A With A Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
- Getting A Second Option For Car Accident Injuries