Municipal Accidents And Liability
The following are places children and adults may encounter municipal accidents:
- City vehicle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Playground accidents
- Public property accidents
- Accidents during school supervised activities
- Parking lot accidents
- Streets and roads
- Swimming pools
If you have suffered an injury from a municipal accident you may be eligible to receive money for your injuries and losses. A skilled Wisconsin municipal law injury lawyer will help obtain compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and any lost wages.
Municipal liability cases involve negligent action by a municipal agent or an employee of a city, county or town that causes injury or suffering to an individual. Municipal employees include city government workers, school employees, police officers, the fire department, and ambulance and road crew members. If injured, you may be entitled to recover money for your injuries and damages. A lawyer who has experience handling cases against city and state governments can help you if you are a victim of any type of municipal accident.
If you, your child or someone you know has been injured on city, state or school property, call a lawyer immediately. Claims against a municipality need to be filed within 120 days of the accident or you might lose your right to recovery.
Eisenberg Law Offices – Let us help you if you have suffered from any type of municipal accident.
Request a free consultation from Eisenberg Law Offices. Our experienced attorneys will give you legal help if you were involved in a municipal accident. Personal injury claims vary depending on the injury, but it is your right to claim compensation for the pain and damages you have suffered. We do not charge a fee unless we win your case by settlement or jury verdict. Our personal injury attorneys have dealt with insurance companies for over 30 years and are experienced at getting clients the settlements they deserve.
Additionally, our firm deals with:
- Auto and vehicle accidents – Accidents involving cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, water craft and pedestrians.
- Wrongful death – When someone has died due to another’s negligence.
- Slip and fall cases – Such cases are usually the result of unsafe conditions because of third party negligence.
We make sure you get a fair settlement for your injury due to someone else’s negligence. You will avoid having to deal with insurance companies as we will handle all aspects of that process and help you every step of the way.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We are available to assist you at any time.
RECENT CASE RESULTS
Eisenberg Law has successfully represented our clients in thousands of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases during our 30-plus years in business.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- 6 Facts About Wisconsin Personal Injury Law | Eisenberg Law
- Example Of Unlawful OWI Stops In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Car Crash Statute of Limitations Is Three Years
- Ignition Interlock Device | OWI in Wisconsin
- Q And A With A Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
- Getting A Second Option For Car Accident Injuries