Eisenberg Law | Madison Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
5 Ways a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You After an Accident
A car accident lawyer is your advocate and guide from the initial claim filing to whatever path your claim takes – a settlement or a court case. Our Madison, Wisconsin car accident attorneys make certain that accident victims’ rights are protected and that every avenue is exhausted before a claim is settled to ensure fair and adequate compensation for injuries and expenses. Below, are 5 ways auto accident attorneys can accident victims.
Five Ways Our Madison, Wisconsin Law Firm Helps Car Accident Victims
- Help You Understand What’s Going on. Attorneys know the law. They know how insurance companies work. They know how the court system works. They know what kinds of claims get approved and which don’t. Your Eisenberg Law attorney will help you understand your rights and explain your legal options so you can make the best decision for your situation.
- Investigate and Collect Evidence. Appropriate evidence is crucial to the success of a car accident claim. Our attorneys collect and analyze evidence and use it to build your claim. Evidence may include: accident reports, camera footage, witness testimony, medical files, and insights from expert witnesses.
- Determine Claim Amount. Claim amounts are based on facts. Car accident lawyers calculate the economic expenses of the accident such as current and future medical bills and lost wages, as well as the non-economic damages such as PTSD and pain and suffering. They use this information to determine a dollar amount for your claim that covers all of these current and anticipated expenses.
- Handle the Insurance Company for You. Your Eisenberg Law attorney can manage the insurance claims process and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. This allows you to avoid the typical insurance stonewalling or low-ball settlement offers that are all too common in the industry.
- Represent You in Court. If you are unable to reach a settlement with the insurance company, your car accident lawyer can file a lawsuit and represent you in court. Your attorney will also represent you during the pre-trial and discovery stages, prep for trial, and evaluate any settlement offers that present themselves in the meantime. If you do make it to trial, your attorney will represent you in court, presenting facts and evidence and fighting for your right to obtain the full compensation amount you are due.
Contact Eisenberg Law in Madison, Wisconsin For Car Accident Representation
The car accident attorneys at Eisenberg Law Offices represent accident victims throughout Wisconsin. We fight aggressively for our clients to ensure they receive the compensation they are entitled to so they can move forward with their lives after an accident.
If you have been injured in a car accident and need help managing the insurance claims process, negotiating with your insurer, or need to take the claim to court, contact our Madison, Wisconsin law firm at 608-256-8356 or email@example.com to schedule a free case consultation.